十三颗星星

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

从2006年开始,
出现由十三人组成的大团队

到了现在,
却演变成十人团队

无论你们变成怎样
我们都会永远
支持你们的

哥哥们你们一定要加油 ♥
做出一些成绩出来
不能让我们这班妖精们失望
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Remind.....

Suddenly I remind that last year how I handled the UPSR. I remembered that I alway read read and read.... In my dictionary, juz only have books, reads & 7A. Remind that kind of day, I also felt very x 10000000 love dearly. That kind of days I already covered it anymore. I hope I dun wan it anymore.

After 6 days, it is the UPSR coming. Hahaha.....haha.... Tis year is my brother Vincent Lau 2 takes turn 2 take tis examination. Now he juz though 2 play computer and talk nonsense & some more bad things.... Now The examnation get close and closer... But I also how 2 teach him 2 be good and become smart.

If he can general pass, I already very happy. Best not to fail the BM. If not will spent more $$$$ 2 prepare the preparatory classes.

Forget it .....

No comments:

Post a Comment