十三颗星星

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

从2006年开始,
出现由十三人组成的大团队

到了现在,
却演变成十人团队

无论你们变成怎样
我们都会永远
支持你们的

哥哥们你们一定要加油 ♥
做出一些成绩出来
不能让我们这班妖精们失望
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon
Super Junior Icon

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

换了时间表

20.07.2010

2day, already started 2 use the new time table
The teacher also dunno how 2 arranged the time wan
ON 1 day, hav 2 bring 5-6 teks book 2 skul

Like on Thurs,
Wan 2 bring KOMSAS, BI, Geo
ON that day, the all books also very heavy
Juz like the KOMSAS
Already 2 0r 3 kilo liao
The teacher also think about us
Juz busy 2 do another things....

The first period 4 tis morning
Was MM
So the our teacher Cik Anis
Asked us 2 cleaned up our class
But everybody juz like not listening 2 the teacher
At the time I dun saw the teacher face

But I know the teacher was fell quite " SAD "
About our tis attitude
So she called the name that 2day duty

When she called my name
I juz like not listening 2 her, so I juz doing my things first
At last, the teacher not saying things
Then we all continue 2 our class.....

That all....///

No comments:

Post a Comment